Considering the importance of first impressions, it is perfectly natural to want to create wedding invitations that are flawless from all points of view. How do you do it? How do you bring together the right elements to create wedding invitations people will surely love and appreciate?
We have gathered some of the most important tips – so read on, find out more and inspire yourself to create the perfect invitations for your Big Day.
- First of all, create a design that suits you and your wedding. Remember, these invitations should speak about you just as much as your dress, your wedding décor and your music do. So be sure to coordinate them with your wedding style, theme and colors. If you haven’t fully decided on anything yet, stick to something timeless, elegant and beautiful – such as white letter pressed invitations, for example.
- Furthermore, remember that you can play around with the shape and size of the invitations. However, this also means that you might end up paying more in terms of postage fees too.
- It is also crucial that you know what to put in the invitations too. Obviously, the wedding date, location and “participants” are a must – but aside from that, you might also want to include a map with directions, an RSVP card and maybe even a card pointing to your wedding website as well. Whatever you do though, be sure your wedding registry information DOES NOT go onto the invitations themselves!
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has brought in stunning wedding dresses meant to suit every wedding style and, most importantly, every bride out there. Come visit us, learn more about us and take a look at the gorgeous wedding dresses in our boutique – we guarantee the one is waiting for you right here!
Obviously, your groom is the most amazing man in the entire world – after all, you have chosen him to be the one you share your life with, right? Of course, you will want your wedding day to be just as special for him as it is for you – but how do you surprise him with a very nice gift for the big day? We have some ideas for you – so read on and inspire yourself.
- Go for something classy. There are certain gifts that will always be appreciated by men – and if you offer one of these to your groom on his big day, he will be more than happy to wear it as he says “I Do”. A wristwatch, a pair of cufflinks, a nice tie – they can make him feel handsome and stylish (not to mention he will love these accessories precisely because they are from the love of his life).
- Be sentimental. Want to offer a truly meaningful gift? Your groom will more than appreciate it! A collage with your favorite photos together, a family heirloom he knows that means a lot to you, or even a heartfelt letter – for a couple in love, these are gifts more precious than anything!
- Pick something he loves. If you know your groom is a big fan of a TV show, movie, book or even sports team, he will definitely enjoy a gift connected to his hobby. You can even offer a “classy” gift combined with his hobby – such as a pair of cufflinks inspired by his favorite superhero, for example. He will more than love the idea!
Searching for the perfect gown to wear as you walk down the aisle towards your prince? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at the gorgeous collection of wedding dresses we offer! You will love what you find here!
Your wedding guests have come a long way to celebrate your love story – so you will surely want to make sure they all have a really great time at your wedding. What other types of entertainment can you plan for them, aside from dancing? We have some fun ideas for you – so read on and inspire yourself.
- Photo booth. Renting photo booths is more than popular in today’s wedding world – and not without reason. In the Instagram and Facebook age, people will definitely love shooting fun, professional photos of themselves. And if you add some creative props into the mix, you can definitely entertain everyone at your wedding, regardless of their age (or their eagerness to dance).
- Breakfast reception. Although not very common, having a breakfast wedding is a really stylish idea. Considering the time of the day, dancing will be automatically ruled out of the entertainment options – therefore, if you know most of your guests aren’t very much into packing the dance floor, this is a very good option for you. Plus, a breakfast wedding can cost less and still be extremely elegant and sophisticated, so everyone will love it!
- Fete-inspired games. Who doesn’t love a good fete game? If you plan on having an outdoor wedding, there’s a myriad of fete games you can include into the Big Day! Consider the option and you will definitely see many benefits to it!
- Hire a caricature artist at your wedding and people will be queuing up to have themselves drawn by a pro! This is a really amazing idea if you also want your guests to leave home with truly unique wedding favors too!
Still looking for the most beautiful wedding gown? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and we guarantee you’ll love the splendid range of STUNNING dresses we have gathered in store for brides like you!
As a bride to be, you know just how important it is that your wedding gown fits you from all points of view: style, personality, wedding theme, and everything else. Of course, you will also want to be sure your wedding gown suits the wedding season you have chosen for the Big Day too.
But how do you do that? How do you choose a dress that represents your wedding season and goes with your unique sense of style too? We have some inspiring ideas – so read on and find out more.
- The weather is getting chiller outside, so capped shoulders, thick bodices and long sleeves are slowly making their way into the wedding world too. Add a slight warm-tinted color to your wedding gown and it will be ready for the splendidly romantic backdrop only fall can provide!
- Are you a winter bride? Then you must surely love the opulence of this season! Bring it into your wedding dress by settling on longer sleeves and thicker fabrics, puffy skirts and accessories that keep you warm and stylish. Also, silver accents are a fabulous choice for a winter wonderland-themed dress!
- Allow your wedding dress to be just as high-energy as this season! Choose a flower-patterned wedding gown if you are a little more unconventional, or an A-line gown with thin fabric if you want to keep it more traditional. Either way, you will look stunning!
- Your skin should be allowed to breathe in the high temperatures of summer, so stay away from corsets that are too tight, fabrics that are too thick and lengths that are too extreme. On the contrary, opt for flowing designs made with lace, organza and/or veil, for shorter or cascading gowns and for styles that go well with the carefree vibes of the season outside!
Still searching for the ideal dress? You should definitely come and see what Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique can offer! You will not be disappointed!
Holiday weekend weddings can be a real success, especially since you will have not one, but three days at your disposal to celebrate, have fun and create amazing memories. How do you pull it off, though? How do you make sure your holiday weekend wedding is genuinely unforgettable?
We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- First and foremost, remember that a lot of venues and vendors may be extremely busy during a holiday weekend – so be sure to book them well in advance. The same goes for your guests too, actually: the sooner you send them the Save the Dates, the more likely it will be that they will not make any other plans than to attend your big day.
- Furthermore, keep in mind that you can also incorporate the holiday in your wedding theme (although this is not absolutely compulsory). From the foods to the décor and even the entertainment, everything can be beautifully blended in with the holiday you are celebrating.
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that this is an entire weekend your guests have planned just for you – so make them feel special by planning activities for every part of this three-day celebration. A fun activity followed by a cocktail party would be more than suitable for the first day of the holiday, while a farewell brunch would be a great idea for the last day of the weekend wedding.
Still looking for that ideal wedding dress you have envisioned? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at the stunning designer wedding dresses we have gathered in store just for you. Contact us, find out more about our gowns and come find your very own the one!
Your wedding is one of the most amazing events in your entire life – so you surely want to make sure you plan everything down to the smallest details. For example, displaying confetti in a fun and beautiful way can add a lot to your wedding décor and ambiance, creating a more casual and playful environment for you and your guests.
How to do that? What are some of the most unique ways to display confetti at your wedding? Read on and find out more.
- Confetti pops. Add a pop of joy and childishness to your wedding day by creating confetti pops to offer guests before the wedding. They will have tons of fun using these for your wedding ceremony exit and these little additions will be the perfect complement to a fun, casual and out-of-the-box wedding.
- Confetti cones. Classic and pretty, confetti cones are a great way to make sure all of your guests have confetti to toss as you exit your wedding ceremony. To make them more special, add a meaningful word or quote on the cones, or match them with your wedding colors to create a stylish effect.
- Confetti words. Your initials, “love”, “marriage” – there are many beautiful and meaningful words that deserve to be displayed in an eye-catching way at your wedding. Spell out these words in confetti and ask people to grab some on their way out of the wedding – they will definitely appreciate this unique idea!
Still searching for a wedding dress that’s just as unique as your entire wedding? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and allow us to be part of your Big Day! Come visit us and take a look at the splendid designer wedding gowns we have gathered in store, just for you!
Your wedding deserves the most stunning décor, the most delicious food, the most entertaining music and the most amazing atmosphere – and while there are a lot of details to consider when creating the perfect Big Day, it is also very important to remember that lighting plays a huge role in bringing everything together.
What are some of the essential things all couples should know about wedding lighting? Read on to find out more.
- Considering the rapid advances in technology, wedding lighting is extremely versatile and diverse these days. From Gobo lighting to up lighting and even intelligent lighting, there’s an option for every wedding style – but first, you should make sure to learn a little about each of them and set a “common language” with your wedding lighting designer.
- Even more, it is crucial to make sure you are hiring the right person (and not just in general, but the right person for your particular needs and wedding style). There are a lot of wedding lighting designers that are absolutely amazing – but, to be sure they are suitable for you, we highly suggest you take a look at their previous work and read some testimonials and reviews first.
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that it is highly important to communicate with your lighting specialist. They will most likely have a set of questions for you (such as questions about the wedding venue, the space available there, the areas you want to highlight and even the general ambiance you want to create at the wedding). Be sure to answer all of these questions and to make sure you and your lighting designer are always on the same page in terms of what you want for your big day.
Still searching the ideal wedding dress? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and we guarantee you will love the charming, unique and absolutely gorgeous wedding gowns we have gathered in store, for brides just like you!
Every detail of the Big Day should be thoroughly planned to perfection – and even more so if you want your wedding to be spectacular from all points of view. And yet, while your guests may not notice the flawless color coordination, or even that you have used the finest ingredients in your food, they will definitely notice how entertaining the entire wedding was.
How to make sure your Big Day’s entertainment is planned to nothing less than perfection? Here are some tips to help you with this:
- First and foremost, understand that your relationship with your wedding DJ or band is absolutely crucial. You really need to communicate with these people if you want them to provide you with the services you want for your Big Day – and this includes talking about your entertainment-related concerns, updating them on the day-of schedule, as well as discussing the do’s and don’ts in terms of songs to play.
- Furthermore, remind yourself that it is also important to allow your entertainment pros to do their job. They have tons of experience in doing this and they know how to keep a crowd happy – so learn when it is time to step down and allow them to take over the details.
- Last, but not least, remember that entertainment shouldn’t be planned down to every minute and every single tune played at the wedding. It should be flexible and it should fit your particular wedding guests!
Still looking for a gorgeous dress to wear as you walk down the aisle? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and allow yourself to be enchanted by the charming, elegant and truly splendid designs we have brought in store for brides just like you! Come visit us and you will love it here!
Your wedding is a huge moment in your life. Magical, unforgettable and unrepeatable, your wedding is a day of joy and happiness – not only for you, but for all those you have invited there as well. Of course, you want your wedding guests to create memories that will last for a lifetime – and this includes the children as well.
How to provide the best entertainment for the kids at your wedding? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- A special space. Organizing a special play zone for the kids will make them feel a lot more comfortable and happier, especially since they will be surrounded by those of the same age as them. Furthermore, a special play area ensures the parents the kids are safe, and it also keeps the rest of the wedding décor just as you planned it as well.
- Toys and games. Since different kids like different types of games, you might want to provide them with a variety to choose from. For example, you could rent some fun costumes for the children to play with, you could create an area dedicated to arts and crafts, or you could organize a photo booth just for the little ones.
- If you want to make sure there’s an adult to keep an eye on your youngest guests, hire a children’s entertainer. This will be extremely fun, and it will keep the little ones busy and happy throughout the entire performance.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has brought together superb wedding gowns for a wide variety of bridal styles – so if you’re still searching for the one, you should definitely come and see what we offer. Come visit us and find the perfect wedding dress right here, in our store!
Planning a destination wedding is not easy – we’re not going to lie to you and nobody else in the wedding industry will. And yet, it can be more than worth putting in the effort to plan a wedding at a destination far from home, surrounded by absolute natural gorgeousness, in an environment that makes you and your guests feel truly happy and fulfilled. Yes, every minute of planning a destination wedding will be paid back when you see just how amazing it has all turned out.
What are the specific issues associated with planning destination weddings, though? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Depending on where you are from and where you plan on getting married, you should check and double-check the legality of your marriage once you return. You’d be surprised, but there are huge differences even within the United States itself!
- The sad truth is that not all of the guests you invite will actually be able to make it to the wedding. Those who do RSVP, though, should find it as easy as possible to travel, accommodate themselves and find the venue – so provide them with all the info needed.
- Packing a luggage can be difficult regardless of where you go – but packing for a wedding (and probably a honeymoon too) can be extra-difficult. Be sure you make a list and take everything into account.
- Vendors and venue. Chances are you won’t meet your vendors or see your venue until your Big Day. Ideally, you should have a wedding planner at your location and you should travel there at least once when planning the Big Day. However, if you cannot do that, be sure you choose someone you can communicate with in an efficient way.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered a splendid variety of wedding gowns for every bride’s style and personality. Come visit us, see what we offer and pick your very own the one!