Your bridesmaids are the prettiest ladies in the world! Not only are they your best friends and your closest relatives, but they are also the amazing super-women who have said “yes” to bearing with you through the wedding planning process, to helping you send out invitations and choose the right color scheme, and to making sure you’re feeling downright perfect on the Big Day.
Yes, they do deserve all of your attention and love! How do you choose bridesmaids’ dresses that really showcase how much you appreciate these ladies? Here are some great tips to keep in mind:
- First and foremost, don’t go too crazy. The colors, the cut, the design, the fabric – they should be simple, elegant and beautiful. Nothing too complicate, too expensive or too outrageous. Just plain and simple stylish dresses in colors that complement your wedding scheme and cuts that are likely to suit everyone.
- Furthermore, if you choose to have mismatched bridesmaids’ dresses, be sure you do it the right way. Yes, doing this can really save you time and make things easier for everyone – but only if your guidelines are very clear. So, think of a range of colors you want your bridesmaids to wear, think of necklines, cuts, fabrics and other elements and send these guidelines to your bridesmaids.
- Your friendships are forever. Your wedding, on the other hand, is just for one day. Keep this in mind throughout the entire process, and choose dresses that really suit your special ladies and make them feel drop-dead-gorgeous as they stand by you at the altar.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered a splendid collection of wedding gowns and special occasion dresses you really need to see before your Big Day! Come visit us, take a look around, and you will not be disappointed by these splendid designs!
Your wedding color scheme should not be an accident. It shouldn’t be the kind of thing you simply wake up one day and decide on. Although colors may seem unimportant, they can actually play a huge role in creating the perfect environment at your wedding – so it is highly essential that you pay attention to how you choose them.
And how do you that, to be more precise? How do you combine colors together perfectly for a gorgeous wedding color scheme? Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- The season outside. While you don’t have to allow the season to dictate your wedding colors, taking a look outside can definitely provide you with some good inspiration. Most of the times, Mother Nature is the best artist there has ever been – so “learning” from it can be more than helpful.
- The skin tone. What are the colors that look good on you? What about your bridesmaids? Considering all of you will be permanently surrounded by your wedding colors, you might want to choose something that suits all of you very well.
- The venue. Take a good look at the venue as well. See what colors work best with it and how you could incorporate them in a seamless, stylish way. Otherwise, the contrast between your venue’s style/colors and your wedding décor may be too strong for you to be able to create something truly elegant and well-balanced.
- The vibe. Do you want a wedding filled with timeless sophistication? Or would you much rather settle for a wedding that’s full of youthfulness and personality? The colors you choose can talk about your story – so do some research and see what each color means, and how it can be combined with other colors for the perfect message!
Still on the lookout for the perfect wedding gown? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at the splendid dresses we have gathered in store for you! Come visit us and you will LOVE what you find here!
Your wedding will be a unique mix of moments that are purely emotional with moments that are simply fun. Naturally, you want your guests to have a great time throughout your entire wedding – but how do you do that? What are some of the best ways to ensure your friends and family really enjoy themselves at your wedding reception?
We have gathered a few of the best wedding entertainment ideas – so read on and find out more.
- Planning an outdoor reception? Bring along some fun games – such as oversized Jenga or other board games people can enjoy. No matter how young or old your guests may be, they will still love a good ice-breaking game – and providing them with this will surely add to their level of entertainment.
- Photo booths. It is absolutely clear why photo booths are so popular these days: they can be really fun. From mirror-shaped photo booths to photo booths themed around your favorite movies and books, there’s something for every couple and for every type of “crowd”. Add this to a few well-chosen, fun props and guests will have tons of fun taking pictures of themselves in your booth!
- Fun for the kids. If you have decided to invite children at your wedding, be sure they are just as well-entertained as the adults. Organizing a special table just for them and hiring a sitter or an entertainer to keep an eye on the little ones will keep them away from trouble. Plus, eating delicious finger foods, playing games adequate for their age and spending time with likeminded “young guests” will be a lot more fun for the children than hanging out with the adults!
Still searching for that one, perfect wedding gown? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and you will not be disappointed by the splendid array of dresses we have for you! Come visit us and find the one!
Saying “Yes” is one thing – but before you say “I Do”, you will have to make a proposal of your own too. How to ask your friends and relatives to join you on the biggest day of your life, not only as guests, but as bridal attendants too? How to make this proposal as fun and as unique as possible?
We have some inspiring ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Naughty proposal. If you know your bridesmaids are the kind of girls who really like having fun, why not make your proposals a bit cheekier than tradition dictates? For example, you could point out that a large part of the groomsmen are single – so there will be plenty of fun at the wedding!
- Cute and funny. Your bridesmaids are most likely your best friends in the whole wide world – so you would really hate it to see them scared of your “Bridezilla” moments. Ensure them from the very beginning that you plan on being the nicest, calmest and most well-organized bride they have ever seen or heard of! It will poke a bit of fun and humor into your proposal cards!
- Honest humor. There’s something irresistible about honesty, especially when it is combined with humor. Create a “bridesmaid proposal” card that says things as they are: that you are most likely going to freak out, that the dresses you choose for them may not be something they would have chosen but, that, in the end, your friendship will prevail – and that you will be genuinely thankful for having such amazing ladies in your life.
Still searching for the perfect wedding gown? Here, at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique, we have gathered stunning pieces created by the world’s most famous wedding dress designers – so come visit us and find your very own the one!
Regardless of your age, ice cream is most definitely one of your all-time favorite desserts. And why wouldn’t it be? Delicious, full of flavor and creamy, this sweet treat reminds us all of childhood summer, carefree days and pure relaxation.
How to include ice cream in your wedding, though? Even more, how to do this in a very unique, creative way? We have some ideas for you – so read on if you need a bit of inspiration.
- Ice cream cake. Serve your cake with ice cream cones or an ice cream layer on top. You may not be able to display it for the entire duration of the wedding itself – but your guests will be more than delighted by the wonderful taste and amazing deliciousness of the cake you have in store for them.
- Ice cream cocktails. Want to serve your ice cream in an original, sophisticated way? Mix it with cocktails for signature drinks everyone will enjoy. For the younger guests (or the ones who want to stay alcohol-free), you can always serve ice cream and soda – a sweet treats the little ones will more than enjoy.
- From an ice cream truck. Bring entertainment and childish joy to your wedding by renting an actual ice cream truck! Young or old, guests will queue up to this truck to get a taste of fun and flavor – and they will definitely find the idea more than unique!
Still searching for the perfect wedding dress – the one that embraces your body in an elegant and stylish way and suits your wedding style too? Contact Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and come visit us! We have a generous range of designer wedding gowns in store for you – and they all look absolutely gorgeous, so you will surely find something to love!
Your wedding day is bound to be one of the most amazing days of your life. Filled with love, hope, beauty and glamor, this special day will mark the beginning of a new era in your love story – and that’s a huge reason to celebrate.
How to make sure you keep yourself calm on your Big Day? How to stay away from stress, anxiety and every negative feeling that might arise? Here are some tips to remember:
Do something completely crazy and unexpected – such as dancing around the room with your bridesmaids on your favorite Beyoncé tune. This will help your brain release happiness-inducing endorphins and thus, it will also help you keep stress at bay.
- Sneak out with your fiancé. This is the person you will share your life with from now on – so why wouldn’t you be allowed to sneak out with him and simply relax? It will put things in perspective and it will remind you of the most important wedding-day element: love itself.
- Stay hydrated and eat something. Being dehydrated and hungry will not only add to the wedding day stress, but it can also be completely dangerous. Take a few minutes off this busy day to drink water and have a few bites. Also, remember to keep your alcohol intake under control – with all the stress and anxiety surrounding the entire Big Day (and, most likely, with the sleepless nights that preceded it), you risk getting tipsier than you think – and that’s not something you want on your wedding day.
- Plan for the worst-case scenarios. Although it may not be very pleasant to think of the things that could go wrong on your wedding day, it can definitely help you be less stressed out and more focused. Knowing what to do in the worst-case scenarios will give you peace of mind and clarity – which is precisely what you need on your wedding day to make sure stress and anxiety don’t take over.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered stunning wedding gown designs for brides who want to look splendid on their wedding day. Come visit us, take a look at what we offer and we guarantee the designs in our store will not disappoint you in any way!
If you’re the one tasked with planning the bachelorette party, you must be really excited about the upcoming event. And yet, before you book the most fashionable club and advise everyone to buy the cheekiest gifts, you might want to consider the bride and who she really is. Sure, some brides may love the “traditional bachelorette party activities” – but there are also many brides who would much rather do something else with this occasion.
What are some creative bachelorette party activities the bride-to-be will love? Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Go glamping. Somewhere in between a glamorous vacation and actual camping, glamping is the perfect alternative for an outdoorsy bride who loves spending time in the middle of nature, but would also love to reap all the benefits of modern life. Take the girls for a glamping trip and it will be unforgettable!
- Go sky-diving – or any other thrilling activity. If you know the bride is the kind of girl who doesn’t shy away from trying out new thrills, take her and her friends to an adrenaline-inducing activity. From sky-diving to bungee-jumping, there are a lot of options – so you will surely find something exciting in your area.
- Plan an entire cocktail party. Want to surprise the bride with a party that’s truly special? Plan an actual sophisticated cocktail party just for her and her friends! Sure, there will be quite a lot of planning to go into this, but it will be more than worth it when she’ll see what you have come up with!
Is she still searching for a gown that will wow everyone at the wedding? Tell her about Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique! Tell her about us, tell her to contact us and to visit us for our amazing collections of designer wedding dresses meant to make brides feel absolutely stunning!
Your wedding is a genuinely happy event in your life – so you will definitely want to share your joy and your hope with guests that are greatly excited about the Big Day. How to keep them entertained? What are some activity stations that will keep a smile on your guests’ faces and make for a truly unforgettable wedding?
Here are some tips to remember:
- DIY food bars. People may not be great cooks these days – but they still love customizing everything. Why not create a special DIY bar where guests can personalize their own mashed potatoes, their burritos, their mac and cheese – or even their doughnuts and ice cream? These are not only treats for the taste buds, but also great ways to stimulate your guests’ creativity!
- Food stations. Unlike a more traditional buffet, a food station will allow guests to eat what and when they want to. In other words, they will skip the awkwardness that comes with standing in line at the buffet – and, instead, they will have a wider variety of options. To make this really special, theme your food stations around famous ethnic cuisine items – guests will love this!
- Candy bar. This one is already a classic – but we still love it. Bring together candy and cookies colored in your wedding colors and serve them in nice arrangements – people will love indulging their sweet teeth! What’s more, this kind of activity station can also be a great option for the wedding favors – simply invite guests to take candy home with them, using the personalized bags or boxes you provide them with!
Still searching for that one, perfect dress? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at the splendid options we have in store for you! Come visit us and allow yourself to be charmed by our wedding dresses!
Putting that ring on your finger was one of the most stunning, surprising and unforgettable moments of your life – and it is also the first step you make into an entirely new life, one spent with the one you love next to you every single day.
As a newly engaged couple, you definitely want to capture the magic of this moment – and having a professional engagement photo shooting is the best way to do this. Why would you settle for the idea? What are some of the benefits provided by such a photo shooting? We have some ideas for you – so read on to find out more.
- First and foremost, this is something your relationship and your love story deserve. Getting engaged is a huge milestone in the life of any couple and you deserve to capture this in a professional, beautiful and truly memorable way. Getting engaged is just as important as getting married – so why wouldn’t you mark this moment with a professional photo shooting?
- You can use the photos for the wedding stationery and wedding favors. If you want to personalize your wedding Save the Date cards or your wedding favors with something really unique and special, use your engagement photos. They will add your own love story to the mix and make everything truly personal and special!
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that a professional engagement photo shooting is an excellent idea if you want to “test” your photographer, makeup artist and hairstylist. You want to make sure you work not only with the very best vendors, but also with the ones with whom you can truly communicate – and hiring them for your engagement photos can be a really great way to see how they work.
Still searching for that fabulous wedding gown? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and allow yourself to be mesmerized by the amazing variety of stunning dresses we have brought in store for you. Come visit us and find your very own the one!
What a wonderful day here in Annapolis, MD! We were glad to have been a part of supporting our 2016 Naval Academy Color Guard Honoree’.
.We couldn’t have asked for a more gorgeous day to celebrate this wonderful occasion.
She looked absolutely stunning! We loved her dress, just gorgeous.
So many people were in attendance to this event, it was so great to see the support of the community!
Again…her dress couldn’t have been more beautiful!