Everything about your wedding should be unique, personal and candid. It should all reflect your personality and what you are all about as a couple – from the dress to the shoes and from the décor to the menu, your entire Big Day should be about YOU!
Of course, your bridal bouquet makes no exception whatsoever – but how to make sure you choose one that really suits you as a bride? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- You’re a hopeless romantic. You have been dreaming of this moment ever since you were six and wanted to be a princess. You have always wanted the big dress and the big wedding – and your bouquet should speak about that. We suggest you settle on something that incorporates large, soft-colored blooms and delicate greenery – it will look wonderful in your hands!
- You’re a timelessly classy lady. The little black dress, the red lipstick, Chanel perfume – they’re all golden rules for your style. Your wedding bouquet should reflect ever-lasting elegance in monochromatic, classy flowers – such as white roses, for example.
- You’re a free-spirited woman. You opted for an outdoor wedding (and your wedding theme is either rustic-chic or something inspired by nature). Your wedding bouquet should incorporate your energy, your love of nature and your delicacy as well. Wild flowers, textural fabrics, non-floral elements and combinations of big blooms with small flowers – these are some of the elements you will love to bring into your bridal bouquet.
- You’re a modern bride. You don’t care about traditional rules and you’re ready to break them all, if needed. Your bouquet should be bold and ecstatic, unique and as unconventional as possible. Cascading bouquets of bright-colored flowers, unique flower combinations and color-blocking as the main color “rule” – you’ll find these elements to suit you the best!
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered exquisite, sophisticated and unique wedding gown designs – so if you are still searching for the one, you should come and visit us! You will not regret your choice!
Regardless of how large or small your wedding may be, you surely want your guests to feel excellent while there. And you also want them to remember your Big Day with a beautiful smile on their faces – which is precisely why offering wedding favors is such a great gesture to make.
How to choose the best wedding favors? How to create favors that work with any wedding theme you may settle on? We have gathered some ideas for you – so read on and find out more.
- Small gumball machine. Childish and funky, this type of wedding favor is bound to make people smile – regardless of how young or old they may be. It is a truly symbolic gift everyone will love for its playfulness, for its color and for its uniqueness – so it’s more than worth considering the idea!
- Fancy wine stopper. Everyone loves having these around the house – and when they have a fun or fancy design to them, they are even more appreciated. A feather or heart-shaped wine stopper can be a really nice wedding favor people will like to take home – so, again, it’s an option worth considering at least.
- Antique bottle opener. Obviously, nobody expects you to offer antiques as wedding favors. However, an antique-looking bottle opener can be a more than appropriate wedding favor. For example, you could choose one shaped as a key and attach the message “The Key to Our Hearts” to them – adorable, simple and really romantic!
Searching for the dress that will make you feel like the true Princess of your own Wedding Day? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at our fabulous collection of designer wedding gowns created for brides who want to be splendid on their Big Day. Come visit us and choose your very own the one!
No bride wants her wedding to go wrong in any way – and that’s only natural, considering this is a very unique moment in anyone’s life. And yet, sometimes, regardless of how much you plan, bad things can still happen – and if they do, it is important that you know how to handle them the best way.
What are some of the wedding disasters you should be prepared for? Read on and find out more.
- Vendors who pull a disappearing act. Sure, this is a terrible nightmare nobody wants to go through before their wedding. But it can While you may not be able to get your advance payment back and while you may feel that it’s the end of the world, it is essential that you keep your cool and find someone to replace the “disappeared vendor”. See if your friends can help you too – if not with the actual services, then at least with some recommendations!
- RSVPs that don’t get returned. As your deadline for the headcount is approaching, you may feel that the number of returned RSVPs is dramatically low. No worries, though! This is something more common than you think! Call your guests and see if they can attend your wedding or not! If you still cannot receive decisive answers from anyone, see how to add some extra chairs for the reception and some extra meals for the dinner.
- Dress is ruined before the wedding day. There are quite a lot of accidents that can happen to a dress before the Big Day – and while these scenarios are not even by far what you want for such an important day in your life, the most important thing is to stay calm and search for someone to help you. A great professional wedding gown cleaner and/or an experienced seamstress can definitely fix the issue!
Searching for a fabulous wedding gown? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at our wonderful variety of designer wedding dresses! You will be charmed by at least one of our gowns!
A wedding is not even by far the least expensive event you will ever plan. In fact, weddings are considered to be quite costly: from several thousands of dollars to more than a few tens of dollars, the range of prices can be absolutely shocking.
And yet, this doesn’t mean you cannot have a splendid wedding – even if you don’t want to break the bank. There are plenty of ways to save big money on a big wedding – and here are some of the most important ones:
- The tuxedoes. Wearing a simple black and white tuxedo can save you a lot of money – and if you want to add “extra” savings to this, ask your groomsmen to wear the same type of attire too (and to rent them from the same place as you do, as this will most likely bring you a discount).
- You don’t need a limo to feel like a truly glamorous Queen of your own wedding day. In fact, there are many other, much more affordable transportation options – and even more of them if you want to do things the unconventional way (such as bidding farewell from a motorbike, for example).
- Food and flowers. The more in-season your food and flowers are, the more money you will save. We know it might be tempting to ask for off-season produce and flowers, but the harsh truth is that they can be very expensive – and you can get the same wow factor with seasonal options too.
Still searching for the perfect wedding dress? Here at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique, we have gathered a myriad of stunning options for you. Contact us, schedule an appointment and come see our gorgeous variety of wedding dresses! There will be at least one to truly love!
Your Big Day should be gorgeous from all points of view. From the florals you choose for your venue to the cake and from the dress you wear to the colors behind your wedding theme, everything about this grand moment should be absolutely stunning.
How to incorporate the best spring wedding trends into the Big Day? We have gathered some tips to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
- Multi-tier cakes. Three-tier cakes are out, long live tall wedding cakes! Luxurious and imposing, these cakes are making their way into the spring wedding world – and they are incredibly elegant and sophisticated. Consider having one for your own wedding too!
- Pastel colors. Every year, these delicate pastel shades come back to enchant our eyes and to cover our weddings in beauty, elegance and sophistication. The best thing about pastel colors? There are oh-so-many of them and they all look great when brought together!
- Flowery dresses. Long gone are the days of brides who really had to wear white. Today, you are free to wear whatever you want – even if that’s a denim jumpsuit. For this spring, trends are “dictating” sassy skirts and flowery gowns – and truth be told, we couldn’t be happier to see so much style and color into the wedding fashion world!
- Bright nails. Forget about pale pink for your nails! Choose a bright, almost obnoxious color and use it for your wedding day manicure! To add some extra-meaning, pick a bright shade of blue – this way, it will also double as your “Something Blue” too.
Still searching for the perfect gown? Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered fabulous dresses created by the world’s most famous designers – so contact us, come visit us and find your very own the one!
The theme you choose for your wedding is extremely important for its success – especially if you want everything to look really beautiful and unique. What are the most popular wedding themes, though? We have gathered them right below – so read on, steal some inspirational ideas and start planning a wedding your guests will absolutely love!
- Rustic chic. A top favorite for a few years new, the rustic chic theme is truly gorgeous. The perfect blend between the elegance of nature and the stylishness of fashionable touches can make for an event everyone will always remember – so if you’re tempted by a wedding “out in the wild”, this is your theme.
- Secret garden. Also inspired by nature, but a bit closer to the urban landscape, the secret garden theme is perfect for brides and grooms who want their wedding to be delicate and full of positive vibes. Don’t skimp on those florals, though they are the “backbone” of your entire wedding décor!
- Color blocking. Want to plan an event that’s daring and youthful? The color blocking technique can be your best friend in putting together the perfect Big Day. Use bold, powerful colors and bring them together in a way that pops with energy and optimism – your guests will love it!
- Starry night. In for a more toned-down, elegant and fairytale-kike wedding? The starry night theme is what you are searching for, then! Exquisite, luxurious and sophisticated, this wedding theme will make for unforgettable moments accompanied by deep shades of blue and opulent silvery touches. Splendid idea for a very elegant Big Day!
Still searching for the dress that will suit your personal style and your wedding theme too? Here at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique, we can provide you with a wide range of gorgeous wedding dresses – so schedule a visit, come see what we offer and find your very own the one!
Music can speak more than a thousand words – it can make our emotions go up and down, it can tell a story in just a few minutes and it can complement some of life’s most beautiful and unforgettable moments.
This is precisely why your wedding music should reflect your beliefs, your story and what you stand for as a couple. How do you do that, though? How do you sprinkle your own personality into the wedding music?
We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- First and foremost, don’t be afraid to break away from traditional norms. Unless you plan on having a traditional church wedding, there’s nobody to tell you that you are not allowed to play a song that’s truly you – regardless of whether that’s Metallica, Lady Gaga or Vivaldi.
- Secondly, do make sure to discuss things first with your fiancé. This wedding is for both of you and the music should reflect what both of you are all about. Even if you don’t have many musical tastes in common, you will still find a way to bridge your all-time favorites into a wedding playlist that’s personal and unique.
- Last, but definitely not least, remember that there’s always a middle-way. For example, if your mother insists on you walking down the aisle on Here Comes the Bride, see if there isn’t a more modern version of this song. This way, you will be both traditional and personal with the music played at your wedding.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique can provide you with fabulous wedding dresses – so if you are still searching for the one, come visit us and take a look at what we offer! We guarantee you’ll find the perfect dress for the perfect Big Day you are planning!
Your bridal party members are some of the most important wedding guests – and they all have special tasks to run both before and during the wedding. Are they aware of the most important day-of duties, though? If not, here are some of the essentials both you and your wedding party should remember:
- Best Man. His job is being the groom’s number 1 go-to-help, so he should stay sober throughout the entire wedding (and he should also make sure the groom himself stays sober too). Furthermore, he will keep the bride’s ring until the exchange takes place, he will give the first speech and he will dance with the Maid of Honor and with the bride.
- They should help the Best Man decorate the getaway car and they should make sure to entertain the guests too. It is highly advisable that the groomsmen dance with the ladies at the wedding (especially with the singles and with the elderly ones).
- Maid of Honor. She should be there to help the bride with whatever she may need – including solving unexpected accidents related to her look. The Maid of Honor should carry a “survival kit” that includes everything from headache pills to Band Aids, tampons, sewing kit, stain remover, deodorant and makeup basics – so that the bride can call to their help if she needs it.
- The bride’s attendants should be there to entertain the guests and help the bride and the Maid of Honor when needed. They should dance with the groomsmen, be polite with the guests and guide them whenever they need it.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered some of the most gorgeous Special Occasion dresses – so if you are still searching for the perfect gowns for your special ladies, come visit us and you will not regret it!
Your pup is a member of your family – and you both love him very much. What’s more, because your Big Day is such an important moment in your life, you will also want your little bundle of joy to be there for you – just like the rest of your friends and family.
How do you do that, though? How do you include your dog in the wedding? We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- First and foremost, do make sure to ask the venue. Some venues allow for pets inside, while others don’t – and before you decide on anything, you should talk to your venue manager and see what their rules are when it comes to pets.
- Furthermore, let your wedding party know of your intentions too. If any of your bridesmaids or groomsmen suffer from allergies, they will know how to prepare for the Big Day.
- Analyze your situation and see if your pup is actually up to the task. Your dog’s personality matters a lot when it comes to how he will behave at the wedding, so think twice before including a rambunctious bundle of furry love into your special event.
- Find a role for your pup. If you have decided that your dog is really up to such an important task, see what role you can find for him. He can walk down the aisle together with the flower girl, he can be your ring bearer or he can just be your wedding mascot. Either way, we’re more than sure he’s going to be loved by all of your guests!
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered some of the most stunning wedding dresses you have ever seen – so if you’re still on the lookout for the one, come visit us and take a look at what we offer!
There are people who will always have a special place in your heart. It doesn’t even matter how far away they live or how long it has been since they left Earth – these people will always be a part of you and who you are.
Naturally, you will want to feel close to them on your wedding day – especially considering what an important day this is in your life. But what are some of the best ways to do this? How to include your loved ones in the wedding? Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Family heirlooms. If your grandmother has left you some beautiful family heirlooms – such as a pair of earrings or a brooch – you can wear them on your wedding day. Do not be afraid to get creative with this! For example, you can incorporate your heirloom brooch in your bridal bouquet for a sentimental and truly stylish look.
- Ties and patches. Your father’s or your grandfather’s old shirts and ties can also be incorporated in your wedding look. For instance, you can use his tie as a wrap for your bouquet, or you can cut out a small patch of his favorite shirt and use it to create a beautiful patch for your wedding gown.
- Wedding rings. If your lost loved one left behind a wedding ring, this is a wonderful way to honor him/her and the great commitment he/she has made for the one he/she loved. Wear his/her wedding ring as a bracelet or as a pendant as you walk down the aisle and it will surely make you feel much closer to this special person!
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has gathered some of the most beautiful wedding gowns you have ever seen – so if you are still searching for the one, come visit us and take a look around! You will not be disappointed in any way!