Your wedding veil is not just an accessory – it is a statement. It is part of who you are as a bride and it should complement not only your wedding dress, but your personality, style and even your love story as well.
How to choose a wedding veil style that truly fits your look? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- The feminine lady. If you want to be a very feminine bride and if you want to awe everyone with your grace, choose a wedding veil made entirely out of lace. It is bound to look gorgeous on you! Also, consider the option of a New Mantilla wedding veil too. Part made with lace, part with tulle (or similar fabrics), this veil will add an ethnic touch to your bridal look, making you even more unique.
- The glamorous queen. Some brides want to be really glamorous on their wedding day – and if you are one of them, your wedding veil should speak about that. We suggest a veil with a classic design, made out of tulle and with embellishments on it. It will look stunning!
- The vintage aficionado. If you are the kind of woman who loves vintage fashion, a birdcage or a bandeau wedding veil will suit you. Mysterious and almost torn out of another era, these types of wedding veils are still extremely popular with many brides.
Searching for the right wedding dress? If you haven’t found it yet, come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at what we offer! With gorgeous designs and plenty of variety to choose from, our boutique will help you find the one – that one dress that suits your body and your personal style as well.
Your engagement photos are almost as important as the wedding day photos – especially if you want to capture the emotion and joy of this very unique moment in your life. What not to wear for this photo shooting, though? We have gathered some tips to help you dress up for the occasion – so read on and find out more.
- Don’t wear anything that’s too casual. Yes, it is perfectly OK to wear a nice pair of jeans and a beautiful blouse, but don’t go lower than that. Training pants are a complete no-no, and so are sporty skirts and baggy jeans. You want to be captured at your very best and, sadly, clothes that are too sporty or too casual cannot do that.
- Don’t wear mixed patterns and don’t match yourself entirely with your fiancé. It is really great to match your outfits – but please make sure you are not wearing the exact same color and that you are not mixing patterns that are much too different. It will look unflattering in the pictures – and that’s the last thing you want.
- Don’t wear clothes that don’t match the location. Sure, finding a beautiful location is very, very important for the success of this photo shooting. At the same time, it is more than worth remembering that your clothes should match the location. For instance, if you plan on shooting the engagement photos in the countryside, it’s OK to wear clothes that are casual, but stylish.
Have you started searching for the right wedding gown? Here at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique, we can provide you with a gorgeous variety of wedding dresses meant to suit your style, your personality and your wedding. Contact us and come take a look!
Wedding planning can be really complicated – and when you feel that you have a lot of tasks to handle and a lot of questions too, things can get quite stressful. To help you with this, we have gathered the answers to some of the most common wedding planning questions – so read on if you want to find out more and plan your dream wedding in a truly stress-free way.
- Do we have to do anything? No, you really don’t have to feel obliged into doing anything. This is your big day and you set the rules. However, please pay attention to the fact that some of the etiquette rules are still very common and they make a lot of sense – so before you decide against them, make sure to inform yourself on why they are so popular even today.
- How much will it all cost? Nobody can tell you this, precisely because the answer is connected to a multitude of factors – such as when and where you want your wedding to take place, how large you want it to be, what particular elements you want to incorporate, and so on.
- What will make my wedding feel really pleasant? Every detail of your wedding décor can have a huge importance on the overall ambiance – but your wedding lighting can be the one with the most impact. If you are in doubt, settle for soft amber lighting – it will add a naturally beautiful and romantic touch to your wedding venue.
Still searching for a dress that will make you feel like a true royalty on your wedding day? Contact Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and come visit our store! Come take a look around and you will surely find the perfect dress!
As a bride-to-be, you have heard this a million times before: planning the Big Day is not going to be easy at all. In fact, it’s going to be quite difficult – and from multiple points of view too.
However, what are some of the hardest parts of wedding planning? What are some of the most common issues brides regret bumping into? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more:
- Pleasing the parents (and everyone else). Truth be told, this is your wedding – so your parents shouldn’t have much of a say in it. To avoid any unnecessary quarrels, we suggest you try to pay for the wedding from your own pockets, so that parents don’t get too involved in the entire wedding planning process. If doing this is not an option for you, simply talk to your parents and explain to them that certain wedding-related decisions are very important to you.
- Creating the guest list. Cutting down on your guest list can feel like a tremendous chore. However, it is absolutely necessary – especially if your budget is a bit more restrictive. The most important thing is that you talk to your partner and decide together on whom you should invite at your wedding.
- Planning a destination wedding. Planning a wedding is pretty hard as it is – not to mention when you are hundreds (or even thousands) of miles away from your wedding location! However, if you keep your cool and if you hire the right planner and the perfect vendors, you shouldn’t worry about anything.
Searching for a stunning wedding gown to truly suit you and your personal style? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and we guarantee you will find the one right here, in our store!
Everybody knows that planning a wedding is not even by far an easy task. And everybody knows just how important every single detail can be when planning for the Big Day. Creating a wedding planning timeline will help you make sure you don’t miss any of the most important details, so that your wedding is absolutely flawless.
How do you do it, though? How to create a wedding planning timeline that’s genuinely helpful? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
- 12 months before the wedding. This is the time to make the most important wedding-related decisions – such as the draft guest list, the wedding venue and the actual wedding date. Also, it is the time to register for gifts (which, by the way, should be done before your engagement party).
- 9 months before the wedding. Ideally, you should have started searching for a wedding dress by now, so you should be able to order it with approximately 9 months before the wedding date. This will give you plenty of time to have it delivered and altered according to your body. Also, keep in mind that this is the time to choose your wedding party and hire the most important wedding vendors as well (caterer, photographer and entertainment services).
- 6-9 months before the wedding. Order your wedding stationery (including Save the Date cards, invitations and day-of stationery). Also, book your wedding officiant and your wedding florist too.
- 4-6 months before the wedding. Start working on your reception timeline and make sure to book your wedding rental items if you need them.
- 2-6 months before the wedding. Your Save the Date cards should be sent by now, so this is the time to send out your wedding invitations. Also, plan your ceremony and remember to book your makeup artist and hair stylist as well.
- The week of the wedding. Relax, enjoy yourself and soak in these special moments. More than anything though, smile! You are getting married!
Still searching for the most beautiful wedding dress? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at our stunning wedding gown designs! We guarantee the one is right here, in our store!
Planning a wedding is considered to be one of the most stressful events in one’s life – and understandably so. There’s a myriad of details to take care of, there are a million-and-one costs to doing everything the right way and, to top it all, there’s a lot of pressure on your shoulders as well.
How to have a great wedding and keep your sanity to enjoy it? How to plan a wedding without leaving stress take control over your life? We have gathered some tips on this – so read on and find out more.
- You’ll get by with a little help from your friends – and this is precisely why you should ask and accept their helpful hands. Your closest friends and your family really want to be there for you throughout the entire planning process, so allow them to run different tasks. However, please remember to do things on your terms and according to your own rules – otherwise, you may actually generate even more anxiety and bad feelings.
- Sometimes, everything will seem like a rollercoaster – and it will be quite hard to wake up from the dizziness induced by it. You’ll run around, try dresses, taste cakes, search for the perfect signature cocktail combination – and, at some point, it will all make you feel really tired. Beat the fatigue by taking a moment to breathe and relax. It can do wonders on your physical and mental health!
- Whatever happens, always remember that your guests are not there to point out your flaws. They are there to support you, applaud your efforts and share their love with you. They are there to celebrate with you, not to tell you that your table linens didn’t match the centerpieces (or whatever else may be giving you nightmares right now).
Still searching for the one? Here at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique, we can provide you with some pretty stunning wedding gown designs! Stylish, feminine, unique and truly elegant, these gowns are here to make you feel like a true princess on your wedding day! Come visit us and see for yourself – the perfect dress is waiting for you in our store!
Shopping for a wedding dress can very much feel like a journey into the unknown. It can get you down, it can stress you up and it can give you the most beautiful state of euphoria once you find something you like.
Of course, the people you bring with you when shopping for the dress can be very important. But what are some of the people you should definitely not include in your wedding gown shopping entourage? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
- Your groom. This has nothing to do with tradition, but more with the magic of the discovery of a dress that really suits you amazingly. Sure, you can choose to have your groom see you before the wedding, but don’t bring him with you when shopping for the dress. He might get easily bored and this might get you slightly irritated.
- People who are too conservative or too young. Your conservative auntie, your flower girl and your 3-year old brother are not to be included in the shopping entourage. They will either annoy you with unsolicited tips of advice or they will be too naughty and energetic for the long and patient process of finding the one.
- All of your bridesmaids. Sure, you can bring one or two bridesmaids with you, but you are not even by far obliged to have them all with you as you shop for the wedding dress.
- The overly critical or high-maintenance friend. You need people with positive thoughts, not people who will always complain about something. You need to be surrounded by love and appreciation, not mean remarks and criticism that’s anything but
Still searching for the perfect wedding gown? Don’t forget to stop by Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique! Come visit us and allow yourself to be impressed by the stunning dresses in our store!
Finding the perfect wedding gown is an exciting rollercoaster for every bride-to-be. Unfortunately though, from trying on a thousand-and-one designs to finding the one, confusion and anxiety have plenty of time to take a comfortable seat in your life. No wonder then that you might feel a bit bewildered when you’re finally faced with the most beautiful dress you’ve ever seen!
How do you know you have found it, though? Take a look at some of the signs that say you have finally set your eyes on the one:
- You feel like a bride. Chances are that you’ll feel a wave of emotions when you first try it on. You may get goosebumps, you may become overly sensitive and you may even cry. Don’t worry, that’s perfectly normal, especially considering how hugely important this entire moment is in your life.
- You dream about it. Once you have seen the one, you won’t be able to stop thinking about it. In fact, you have probably already pictured what shoes you will wear and how you will accessorize that gorgeous dress.
- You stop trying on other gowns. Finding the perfect dress is a lot like finding your true love: when you’ve met it, you will simply stop thinking of the “competition”. This dress will feel right, even if you had never imagined it to be like that. It will feel like coming home!
Still searching? Here at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique we have gathered a stunning variety of designer wedding gowns meant to make you, the bride, feel absolutely gorgeous on your Big Day. Contact us, come take a look and we guarantee you’ll find the one right here, in our store! It’s been here all along!
Instagram has become one of the most commonly used and most appreciated Social Media networks in the world – and not without reason. Easy to use, fun and full of amazing images, this Social Media truly marks a milestone in the evolution of the digital era – and if you’re a fan of using it, you definitely understand its greatness better than anyone.
How to announce your engagement in a truly unique way on Instagram? How to make your photos share-worthy and really appreciated? We have gathered some of the most important tips to help you create an amazing Instagram announcement for your big “Yes” – so read on and find out more.
- Preppy up and make yourself feel fabulous. That gorgeous engagement ring will look even more beautiful with some properly polished nails – so do not hesitate to book an appointment right away. Yes, getting your nails professionally done will be more than worth it!
- Find the perfect “theme” and/or backdrop. If you’re a romantic person, you will love showing off your ring selfie as the sun sets over the city. But if you want to add a dash of humor to your engagement announcement, you have plenty of options too – from funny mugs to cute chalkboard signs, there’s something for everyone. Better yet, grab your fiancé by the hand and shoot a paired selfie to show everyone how proud you are of the man who’s going to be your husband!
- Write a beautiful announcement. It doesn’t have to be long, but it does have to be meaningful. Think of your relationship, of the man you are going to marry and of the things you both believe in – and words will come easily, we promise.
On the lookout for the perfect wedding gown? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at the stunning options we offer! We guarantee you’ll fall in love with at least one of the dresses in our store!
There’s nothing like your wedding day – nothing more magical, more elegant or more unforgettable. This is a true once-in-a-lifetime kind of event – and you will want to look absolutely stunning for it. What’s more, you will also want your wedding photos to reflect just how beautifully glamorous you were on your Big Day.
How to do this, though? How to make sure you look stunning in your wedding photos? We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on and find out more.
- Sit up straight and smile. Believe it or not, it can work like magic on how you look in the pictures. Be proud of who you are, sit up straight and “accessorize” yourself with the largest and most generous smile in the world. The camera will “see” this and it will reward you with amazing photos!
- Ignore the photographer (and his/her tools). Don’t be self-conscious about his/her presence there. Be yourself, smile, laugh and cry whenever you feel like it. A good photographer will know how to capture these moments as emotional and full of joy. As long as you don’t do things for the “camera”, your photos will look natural and genuinely candid.
- Practice makes perfect. No matter how silly it may sound, practicing your favorite poses in front of the mirror can help a lot on your Big Day. Take a good look in the mirror, practice some poses to emphasize your best assets and bring them with you on your wedding day – your photos are bound to be a true success!
Still searching for that one dress to make you feel drop-dead-gorgeous on your Big Day? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and take a look at what we offer! It will be impossible not to love our gowns!