Oh, the big ring, the big eyes full of surprise and the big “Yes” that comes with all this! Getting engaged is a truly exciting moment in every person’s life – and if you have been popped the Big Question, you surely know how amazing it must all feel.
Are you ready for what is to come, though? We have gathered some tips to guide you through your first wedding planning process – so read on, find out more and be prepared to face everything with grace and with an organized mind.
- Create a timetable. This will help you move through the wedding planning process in a more organized way – and it can really save you from those downright stressful moments too.
- Dream up. Think of your dream wedding and what it would look like. Will it be a madly opulent event? Or would you much rather settle on an intimate, but elegant gathering?
- Plan the budget. Money may not be the most important thing in life – but you can’t pay your venue and caterers with matches, so creating a budget is really important. What’s even more important, though, is sticking to your aforementioned plan.
- Create a guest list. Or, better said, a draft guest list. It should give you a rough estimate of how many people will be at your wedding, so that you know what kind of venue to search for.
- In general, it is advisable that you do this before the engagement party. This way, people who want to bring a gift will have a source of inspiration. Also, registering early will give future guests plenty of time to decide on what they want to buy for your Big Day.
Nervous about the dress? Don’t be! Here at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique, we have gathered the most fabulous wedding gown designs – so you will definitely find the one among the gorgeous pieces we hold in store! Contact us, visit us and come take a look at these stunning dresses!
If you are like just about every other bride in the world, you want to look gorgeous on your Big Day. You want to be feminine, graceful and you want to truly shine. You want your dress to show off your personality and you want every single step you make to be full of delicacy and beauty. And you definitely want everything to be very well-tied together!
The wedding veil you choose can be very important when it comes to this, so it is crucial that you pay extra-attention to its selection. How to do it? What are some of the most important things to remember about choosing the ideal wedding veil? Read on and find out more!
- The length. Depending on your dress and on the type of event you plan on having, the length of your wedding veil can be really important. In general, very long veils work well with highly elegant dresses and weddings, while shorter veils are more informal.
- The style. In general, if your wedding gown is heavily embellished, your wedding veil should be cleaner and simpler. However, if your dress is more minimalist, you can allow yourself to have a more intricate veil. Whatever you do though, please make sure the colors match! To be absolutely certain of this, it’s a good idea to bring a swatch of your wedding dress with you when you purchase the wedding veil.
- The accessories and the hairstyle. When choosing your wedding veil, please be sure to think of how your hair accessories and hairstyle will work with it. It all needs to look beautiful and harmonious!
Searching for stunning wedding gowns and wedding veil designs? Come visit Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique and pick your favorites from the wide selection we have in store!
Beauty has nothing to do with size, height or shape. Beauty is universal – and yes, it truly is in the eyes of the beholder. As your wedding day approaches, you will surely want to feel like the most beautiful lady in the room – and choosing the perfect wedding gown is absolutely crucial when it comes to this.
How do you do it, though? How do you truly choose a wedding gown that embraces your body’s shape in gorgeous way?
We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on to find out more.
- Ball gowns. Princess-like and really luxurious, these dresses are perfect for ladies who are very slim and tomboyish. On the other hand, if you are petite, you might want to avoid this particular design, as it can make you appear much shorter than you actually are.
- This type of gown looks stunning on hourglass-shaped brides. However, if you don’t want a dress that’s very tight, you might want to opt for a similar style, but which allows for more movement (e.g. trumpet gowns, for example).
- A-line. Perfect for all body shapes , A-line dresses are delicate and romantic. They are ideal for brides who want to flaunt their upper body (especially when the dress is paired with a sweetheart neckline). However, they are not great for brides who want to feel very sexy on their wedding day.
Regardless of what type of wedding dress you may be searching for, rest assured that you will find it at Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique. We have brought in some of the most superb wedding gown designs out there, so that you have a wide range of options to choose from! Come, see what we offer and we guarantee you’ll find the one!
If you are looking to be fashion forward or be unique/non traditional about your wedding dress, check out these 40 inspirational two piece wedding dresses! They are beautiful and whimsical and we just love them!
40 totally chic wedding dress separate ideas for unique brides
Nothing compares to the amazing feeling you will have when shopping for the one – the one wedding dress that makes you feel like the true Queen on your wedding day.
To make sure you find the perfect wedding gown, start shopping for it as soon as you say “I Do”. You may not find it right away, but starting as early as possible will give you plenty of time to truly shop around.
What are some of the best tips on how to begin wedding dress shopping? We have gathered them right below – so read on to find out more.
- Learn the language. Believe it or not, the world of wedding gowns has its very own language – and if you haven’t been in contact with it, you might find it difficult to understand. To make sure you and your bridal salon assistant speak the same language, learn about the styles and cuts you like the most (e.g. the necklines, the skirts, the finishes, and so on).
- Be prepared to be pampered by the salespeople. These pros will want you to leave their salon more than happy, so they will be more than ready to really listen to you and your wedding dreams. If you feel that your salesperson is too pushy or if you feel he/she is not polite enough, kindly take your business elsewhere. You’re already stressed out with all the other million-and-one wedding details – the last thing you need is a hasty salesperson at your bridal salon!
- Last, but not least, always keep an open mind. You may know very well that an A-line suits you perfectly, but if the salesperson suggests a mermaid gown, you might want to try it on. It doesn’t cost you anything – and, who knows, that one suggestion might actually be the one.
Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique has brought together spectacular wedding dress designs created by the world’s most famous names. If you want to look stunning on your wedding day, make sure to schedule an appointment with us! You will really love our beautiful variety of wedding gowns!
Photo source: flickr.com/ CiaoHo
32 Amazing Ombré Wedding Details
#weddingtrends #weddings #weddingdresses #weddingdetails #bridetobe #love #romance #weddingplanning #marysbridalboutique #annapolis #maryland #ombre #ombretrends
Having a Holiday Wedding?
Find that perfect dress you’ve been dreaming and wishing for, this holiday season with us at Mary’s Bridal.